Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand words.






Due in large part to my mother's incessant questioning, I have decided to blog about my progress as far as weight loss goes.


This was me in December 2009.



This was me in August 2010.

This is me today (October 6, 2010).


Since December 2009, I have lost 47 lbs.

I lost 33 of those 47 lbs since July of this year.

Sometimes it's a daily struggle. Sometimes it's easy. As the stress of the semester picks up, it becomes increasingly more difficult to maintain a losing streak. Of course, this is in large part due to the fact that I have become a bit addicted to Chinese food. Still, as long as I lose consistently, I don't feel one meal a week (sometimes two..) is so horrible.




6 comments:

  1. You are doing awesome!!! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are doing great! I am so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how hard it is to resist your favorite foods. For me it's pizza. Not the healthiest meal you could have. But you have to want to be healthy more. And it seems like you have a good handle on things.

    A 47 pound weight loss is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work you! Wow wee.

    And your mum might just be right on this one, I find blogging and linking up with other weight loss bloggers has been great in getting me started. Perhaps it will give you the shove to keep going. Not that it really sounds like you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super work! Keep going ..... let your momentum carry you forward.

    BTW, great smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you on the blog hop.

    You are doing great! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete