Thursday, September 2, 2010

First week of my senior year!!!

Tomorrow will be the end of my first official week as a senior in college! And boy has it been a long week!!!

To begin with, I have apparently lost my mind. I say this because I decided that 5 upper division English classes and Latin were the way to go this semester.

I am currently enrolled in:

Chaucer's Canterbury Tales
Children's British Literature of the 20th century
British Literature I
Victorian Literature
Women Writers of the 19th century
AND last, but certainly not least, Intermediate Latin.

Here's the breakdown of what I think.

CT: LOTS of work. I have had this professor before. She's the reason I am retaking Brit Lit I. She's a hard teacher. Hopefully it'll be good.
Children's BL: FUNNN. Love this professor, love the class!
BL: This professor is MUCH better than my last one. I think I'll like it!
VL: Like this one, too!
WW: AWESOME. We're reading Jane Eyre, and yesterday we watched Sense & Sensibility. :D
Latin: It's an online class. It's alright so far!

The bad thing is is that it's only the first week, and I've been working my BUTT off to keep up with the reading. I started studying for the GRE, too. Basically, I spend nearly all of my free time doing schoolwork.

AND walking everywhere! I don't remember what I walked Monday, but Tuesday I walked 5.22 miles, Wednesday 4.07 miles, and today 4.72 miles. Not only that, but I lost SIX lbs and went down a pant size. Basically, I totally rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment